- Why did the boys leave their homeland. Why are they nicknamed the "Lost Boys"?
- What kind of challenges the boys had living in the US.
- How culturally similar the boys were to Americans.
- How culturally different the boys were to Americans.
- What they were truly trying to get in America? What were their goals?
- How did they go about trying to achieve those goals? Did it work? Why or Why not?
- What did you take away from the Movie: Lost Boys of Sudan? What was your opinion on the journey of the Lost Boys?
Please respond to the above in a well worded, 500 word essay response with your name. Due Friday. Click on the blue "Comments" in the upper right to reply.
As we watch the Lost Boys of Sudan you should pay attention to the following things: HINT: MAKE A CHART/DIAGRAM to HELP YOU AS YOU WATCH THE MOVIE
Here is where we will be posting once a week (Friday) reflections and discussions on Global Issues. It is an assignment and you will earn points for this weekly, so please keep up to date.
For the first assignment, please say hello to the class, making sure your name is visible so I can give you credit. Your email will not be revealed.
For current events, students must extend the conversation with a one paragraph (4-5 sentences) response for a grade.