Paragraph one: There was a great effect on on th revolution. How we went from a dark age to a more modernized, advanced culture. The creation of the scientific method how proving things. Three men named Copernicus, Galileo, ams Newton were astronomers, proving each other wrong. How advances in technology, science, and knowledge. These men had a great effect on the revolution. Paragraph two: One advancement I thought of is the printing press. A second advancement was the checks and balances. The third advancement was astronomy of the earth wasn't the center of the universe. The fourth advancement was the social contract. The fith advancement was freedom of speech.
1. The Renaissance was a cause to think over the Church and into science. The effects range from Luther separating and making his own different religion to people question how the solar system works. The Renaissance had people thinking over religion into worldly things. That then progressed into enlightenment which had people thinking philosophically.
2. Solar system, which came first: the chicken or the egg?, law of motion/gravity, scientific method, mechanical theory of animals being machines.
1. At the time theories were getting really big and many scientists had different perspectives. They all wanted to prove something of their own. Also the time was calling for more technology and the scientists wanted to be able to build things that met up to the days demands.
2. The printing press, scientific theorie, the idea of life and chickens, the spirit of laws, social contracts
1: Italy's city states had plenty of money to fund artists and building projects.
2: Cultural. Europe wasn't really evolving into a new society, it was going back to it's former roots.
Many things were discovered. Many people were proven wrong and people figured out that earth is not in the middle of the universe. Sir Francis was the one to discover this and Galileo was the one to discover where earth was in the universe. John lock thought that government should be ran by the people where as Hobbs thought that government should be ran by one person.
Overall the planet system was discovered. Also gravity was discovered and people found out why they stayed on earth. The printing press was made and people first sent out mass news and the church lost power due to it. The scientific method was made by Bacon. Bacon also discovered earth is not the center of the universe. Galileo discovered where earth was in the universe.
Sir Francis Bacon began the scientific method. Copernicus,and Galileo focused on astrology. Issac Newton discovered gravity. These new ideas helped people break off into discovering new things. The scientific method deals with the natural world. Chemistry , astronomy, weather, geology, Sir Francis Bacon began the scientific method. Copernicus,and Galileo focused on astrology. Issac Newton discovered gravity. These new ideas helped people break off into discovering new things. The scientific method deals with the natural world. Chemistry , astronomy, weather, geology,
Jacob West -
1: Some of the causes of the Scientific Revolution were discoveries from certain scientists. For example, Isaac Newton explained what gravity is and how it works, and Descartes began part of the social sciences with the explanation on reason. The Scientific Revolution also lead to different things, such as the Churches losing it's power and people becoming more independent.
2: Gravity, the Scientific Method, Reason, Printing Press, Astronomy.
1.The scientific revolution was a boom of scientific progress. It all started with Bacon creating the scientific process. Before this time people thought things like the Earth is the center of the universe, or way back when that the Earth is flat. It started because people thought that the church was not doing anything scientificaly, and so they took it into their own hands.
2. Their were a couple of advancements mentioned in this video. The first one being that they found out that the universe was not geo-centrical and instead revolved around the sun. Another one being the actual scientific process itself. The third would be the invention of the printing press that aloud everyday people can access more information. Also another one mentioned in this video would be sir Issac Newton discovering gravity and how it works.
Galileo was a scientist who was pounded by the church for really speaking out against the church saying that the universe revolved around the sun, not the earth.
There were many causes of the scientific revolution. One was the demand for new technology. The other was the sudden increase of scientists and thinkers. Another was that the world and times needed science to explain things. 5 things were printing press, biology, theories, astronomy, scientific method
This time period lead to many new ideas and thoughts.many thing where invented during this time.this period was enlightened by many new people including Machiavelli.this is why this time is important.
Earth revolves around the sun
Sir issac newton and gravity
Many new ideas about the universe
People rebelled against church
Didn't believe in church
Earth revolves around sun
People started rebelling against church. They started not believing in church. They also started believing scientific theories.
1. Scientific methids
5. Earth revolves around sun
The first thing that caused the scientific revolution was the invention of the scientific method. This led to many other scientific things. The effects were people starting to think differently about things and discover new things like astronomy. Then these scientific things led to things like sociology and physiology. Some scientific advancements were the scientific method, learning where the earth was, the discovery that there is a lot of things outside of earth, Figuring out gravity and how the world works.
You get 15 points per blog entry. Please use details in your examples and follow directions. TIME is limited- if class has begun and you have not posted it's LATE and you get NO CREDIT.